1. Keto Sausage Breakfast Casserole
A simple cheesy keto breakfast dish that’s overflowing with sausage, eggs and flavor. It makes ahead low carb breakfast is a good option perfect for meal prep and enjoyed by the whole family.
Keto Sausage & Egg Casserole Ingredients
- One tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground sausage
- Six eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- One teaspoon baking powder
- Three green onions, sliced
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Keto Sausage Breakfast Casserole Directions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and grease a average casserole dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Above medium-high heat, cook olive oil and sausage in a deep skillet until the sausage is cooked through. Separate from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk together eggs, dense cream, salt and pepper into a deep bowl. Add in coconut flour, baking powder, green onions and shredded cheddar cheese (reserving about ½ cup for the topping). Stir until combined.
- Beat the cooked sausage to the egg mixture. Separated into the casserole dish. Cover with remaining ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 300 for 30-35 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top and the center is set.
2. Keto Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich
A keto variant of the classic sausage, egg breakfast sandwich, including maple-flavored chaff for a biscuit. Freezable and packable – you can prep your keto breakfast first of time and eat it on the go.
Maple Chaffle Ingredients
- One egg
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Two tablespoons almond flour or two teaspoons coconut flour
- One tablespoon ChocZero Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Sandwich Components Ingredients
- One tablespoon butter
- One fried egg
- One sausage patty, cooked
Keto Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich Directions
- Preheat waffle maker. Blend all the maple chaffless components in a tiny bowl.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into the waffle maker and bake until set – about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the maple waffle once finished baking. Repeat with the leftover batter.
- Spread butter on one side of each maple chaff. Top with a fried egg and wild sausage patty.
3. Air fryer breakfast sausage
Cooking breakfast sausage links in an air fryer is simple and produces a juicy sausage link that is evenly browned.
Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage Ingredients
1 pound Breakfast Sausage links
Air fryer breakfast sausage Directions
- Add the sausage links to the air fryer bucket.
- Cook sausage links or any sausage at 460 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes.