1. KETO DINNER Stuffed Peppers
Delicious KETO DINNER easy home recipes stuffed peppers made the conventional technique using ground beef and melted cheese in bell pepper. Fast and low in carbs; perfect for a keto diet!
KETO DINNER Stuffed Bell Peppers Ingredients
- 4 bell peppers, combined colors
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning or chili powder
- sour cream, optional
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro, optional
KETO dinner easy home recipes Peppers Directions
1. Preheat oven and cook the ground beef
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook the ground beef in a skillet above the medium flame until browned. Season with salt.
2. Prepare the filling
In a deep bowl, mix the cooked ground beef, cream cheese, taco seasoning and one bell pepper diced.
3. Slice the bell peppers
Slice the remaining bell peppers in half from stem to end. Add filling to each of the bell pepper halves. Place the stuffed peppers on a parchment or foil-lined baking tray or dish. Sprinkle cheese over each stuffed pepper.
4. Bake the stuffed peppers
Bake at 370 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is vanished. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
2. KETO Baked Feta Pasta
Cheesy, tomatoey and simply delicious, this TikTok Feta Pasta is not viral for no idea. Plus, we did it low carb using keto noodles. This keto roasted feta pasta will do you fall in love at the first bite!
Low Carb TikTok Baked Feta Pasta Ingredients
- 3 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 9 oz solid block feta cheese
- 4 basil leaves
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- 2 cup shredded chicken
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz hearts of palm noodles or zucchini noodles
KETO Baked Feta Pasta Directions
- Preheat oven
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour in tomatoes and garlic.
- Add tomatoes to a large casserole dish. Sprinkle on garlic.
3. Combine olive oil
- Pour in olive oil to the tomatoes and garlic. Toss to coat evenly.
4. Add a block of feta cheese.
- Place a block of feta cheese in the centre of the casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until feta is creamy.
5. Put in your add-ins and stir.
- Remove from the oven and stir in basil, olives, chicken, salt and noodles.
3. Air Fryer Scallops KETO DINNER
Looking to surprise any guests but don’t have much time to cook? Coated with butter, lemon cream sauce, these air fryer scallops are the way to go!
KETO Scallops With Garlic Lemon Cream Sauce Ingredients
- 2 pound large sea scallops
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch of salt
Air Fryer Scallops KETO Directions
1. Cook the scallops
- Rinse scallops, pat dry with a paper towel—period with salt and pepper.
2. Air fry them
- Preheat air fryer at 500 degrees for 4-5 minutes. Place scallops on the air fryer tray or basket. Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, flip scallops halfway through cooking.
3. Get saucy and obtain a creamy garlic lemon sauce.
- In a minute saucepan or skillet, soften butter over low to medium heat. Add garlic and fry until fragrant. Whisk in dense cream and stir until thickened. Whisk in wine, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Pour sauce over cooked scallops and serve.