1. 10 Minute LOW CARB Keto Shrimp Fried Rice
Standard keto shrimp cooked rice made low carb using cauliflower rice is a tasty, easy keto dinner recipe you can throw together in 10 minutes!
10 Minute LOW CARB Keto Shrimp Fried Rice Ingredients
- Two tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Four green onions, chopped with whites and greens, separated
- Three garlic cloves, minced or one tablespoon garlic paste
- Two teaspoons freshly grated ginger or two teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 oz sliced mushrooms
- 16 oz cauliflower rice
- 2 cups frozen asparagus stir fry or other frozen vegetable stir fry
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- Two tablespoons white vinegar
- One tablespoon sesame oil
- One teaspoon monk fruit sweetener, optional
- Two egg
10 Minute Keto Shrimp Fried Rice Directions
1. Cook shrimp in a large skillet
Heat butter in a deep skillet above medium-high heat. Combine shrimp to the skillet and saute for 40 seconds on each side. Then remove and set aside.
2. Add & saute
- Add whites of the onions, garlic and ginger to the skillet. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add & continue heating.
- Add in mushrooms, cauliflower rice, vegetables, liquid aminos, white vinegar, sesame oil and monk fruit sweetener. Cook for 3-4 minutes or till vegetables is cooked through.
- Finishing touches
- Add back in the shrimp. Produce a well in the middle of the skillet by pushing the cabbage mixture off to the surfaces. Crack the eggs in the center of the well and let cook until the edges turn white before mixing the egg into the browned rice mixture.
2. Keto Sheet Pan Meatloaf
A simple keto meatloaf procedure can be ready on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes – from start to finish! Cooking keto sheet pan meatloaf is a fun twist to traditional recipes and creates many leftovers – perfect for meatloaf sandwiches the next day.
Low Carb Keto Meatloaf Ingredients
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
- 1 cup ground pork rinds
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Two eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Two tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- One teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Low Carb Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
- One tablespoon golden monk fruit
- One tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- One teaspoon chilli powder
Keto Sheet Pan Meatloaf Directions
- Preheat oven to 600 degrees.
- Mix them all
- In a deep bowl, mix all ingredients for the meatloaf using your hands.
- Spread the meat
- Separate meatloaf onto a parchment or foil-lined baking tray. Push down into an even layer.
- Make the sauce & brush
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and meeting over the meatloaf’s top. Bake in a 375-degree oven for 20 minutes. Finish by broiling on high for 3-4 minutes.