1. Air Fryer Short Ribs KETO DINNER RECIPES
KETO DINNER Recipes Succulent flakes cut short ribs with a crispy outer coating – all made possible in the air fryer. These air fryer KETO DINNER short ribs are marinated in a low carb Korean BBQ marinade and baked in minutes.
Korean Beef Short Ribs Ingredients
- 2 pounds flanken cut beef short ribs
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- Three tablespoons golden monk fruit or golden sweetener
- Two tablespoon sesame oil
- Three teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Air Fryer Short Ribs KETO DINNER RECIPES Directions
1. Create sugar-free Korean marinade.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice wine vinegar, liquid aminos, sweetener, sesame oil, pepper, onion powder, ginger powder and cayenne pepper.
- Marinate the short ribs
- Add short ribs to a baking dish or large pan. Pour marinade over short ribs. Refrigerate to marinate for 8-12 hours.
3. Air fry short ribs
- Preheat the air fryer at 700 degrees for 6-7 minutes. Separate short ribs from the marinade and place them on an air fryer tray or basket. Air fry at 700 degrees for 7 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking.
2. Air Fryer Chicken Legs KETO DINNER
Who doesn’t like some wondrous, juicy chicken legs for dinner? With the crispy skin and wicked flavor, they’re a dish created in heaven. To make some only yourself, attempt this air fryer chicken legs recipe.
Buttery Dijon Air Fryer Chicken Legs Ingredients
- 8-9 chicken legs
- salt and pepper
- Five tablespoons olive oil
- SIX tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Five tablespoons minced shallot
- Two tablespoon butter, softened or melted
- Two teaspoon garlic
- Two teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Air Fryer
Air Fryer Chicken Legs Directions
1. Prepration the drumsticks
- Pat chicken baked with a paper towel. Season all sides with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the marinade
- In a shallow bowl, mix olive oil, mustard, shallot, butter, garlic salt and parsley.
- Rub buttery dijon blend all over chicken legs. Refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
4. Air fryer instructions
- To air fry, preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 490 degrees. Place chicken legs in an air fryer tray or basket, giving place within each leg to allow for air circulation. Air fry for 11 minutes, turning legs over halfway through.
3. Crispy Smoked Chicken Wings KETO DINNER
You haven’t had a chicken wing till you have a smoked chicken wing and chicken wings baked in a smoker use out crispy with unique taste all their own.
Smoked Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 6 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
For Smoking Ingredients
- Mesquite Wood, pre-soaked
Crispy Smoked Chicken Wings Directions
1. Place & season
- Place the chicken wings on a deep baking tray and season abundantly with salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder, flipping the chicken to season both sides.
2. Preparation, the smoker
- Stuff the steam pot in the smoker with water and stock with pre-soaked wood (chips, chunks, whatever your smoker is designer for).
- Smoke the chicken for approximately 1-3 hours at 400 degrees, checking every hour until the chicken gives 170 degrees when tested with a meat thermometer. Using tongs, remove the chicken wings from the smoker.
4. Keto Italian Beef Stew
A manageable stew with chunks of beef and tomatoes, this keto Italian beef stew is a good stew to serve when the cold weather signals you to make some soup.
KETO DINNER Beef Stew Ingredients
- Two pounds beef stew meat
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Two celery ribs, sliced
- 2 oz sliced carrots
- Six garlic cloves, minced
- Eight mushrooms, cut in half
- Three tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes
- Two bay leaves
KETO DINNER Italian Beef Stew Directions
- Season stew meat with salt and pepper on all surfaces. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a Dutch oven above medium-high heat.
- Combine half of the beef into the Dutch oven and cook, continually stirring, until lightly browned on all sides. Give to a plate and set aside. Repeat with one tablespoon of olive oil and remaining beef. Don’t add all the meat at once, or else the meat will steam and not cook.
- Eliminate beef from the Dutch oven. Add in remaining olive oil and add onion, celery and carrots. Cook until slightly softened (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add in garlic and mushrooms and cook until aromatic (about 30 seconds).
- Sprinkle in almond flour and stir for 30 seconds. Add wine and deglaze by scouring the brown bits from the pan.
- Stir in chicken broth and diced tomatoes. Add in bay leaves—top and place pot in a 300-degree oven. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until the beef is tender.